Here are some of the key things we were talking about at our joint Approvals, Professional Learning and Registration Committee meetings on 17th August 2018:
- We’ll be working on updating some of our information including the development of short videos to explain and promote our work.
- TSIs – look out! We’ll be in touch to discuss how we can better work together to support your CLD activities.
You and your Standards Council
- Registration Renewal – we’ve been developing our renewal process and will be in touch soon with existing Members to explain the process and what you will need to do to renew your registration.
- Member Vote coming soon to get your views on having our register of members publicly searchable.
- 2019 Members’ Conference – save the date! 27th March 2019, Edinburgh. Deputy First Minister John Swinney will be giving the keynote address. Workshop and booking details to follow.
- Come and see us at Scotland’s Learning Festival on 19th and 20th September (Stand C50). Registration is free and there are CLD workshops on offer. Find registration information here – https://education.gov.scot/what-we-do/scottish%20learning%20festival
- And finally…….the Workforce Survey is still open so please ensure you submit your information. So far, around 600 individual CLD practitioners have completed the survey, but we need more! We’re also keen that organisations submit a CLD workforce response. Find the survey here: https://www.research.net/r/WorkingWithScotlandsCommunitiesSurvey