The CLD Standards Council Registration System
- Consolidates CLD as a clear and distinct professional area
- Strengthens a shared professional identity within this diverse area of practice
- Defines and maintains high standards within CLD practice
Register now – Help shape our future today
Join the CLD Standards Council and become a Registered member or Associate member
Becoming a member is free !
Become a member and you can:
- Engage in professional dialogue, nationally and locally
- Be part of a recognised professional body
- Take part in learning opportunities
- Drive forward new developments in our sector
- Be involved in Standards Council events and activities
- Have a key influence on policy initiatives and responses
- Play a lead role in shaping the future of the Standards Council
Who can become a member ?
Membership is open to CLD practitioners who demonstrate commitment to the values, principles, Code of ethics and Continuing professional learning that under pin the sector.
Find out more about the commitment
There are 2 categories of membership depending on your qualifications and CLD Practice and Experience: Associate membership or Registered membership.
Find out more about the requirements.