Why employers need professionally qualified CLD practitioners
The CLD Standards Council continually promotes the essential role of professional CLD practitioners, and this is all the more important as resources get ever-scarcer.
The paper below sets out the ways in which professional CLD practitioners are not just valuable but indispensable.
We are making this available for you to use in your own context.
Download: Why employers need professional CLD practitioners 2019
The paper outlines how professional CLD practitioners:
- Bring added value;
- Undertake approved qualifications;
- Commit themselves to recognised Values and a Code of Ethics;
- Are guided by a framework of Competences;
- Commit themselves to continuing professional learning;
- Can register as members of a recognised professional body;
- Have a distinctive role in achieving public policy goals; and
- Are needed to meet statutory obligations.
Download: Why public service providers need professionally qualified CLD practitioners